Fia Jobs 2021 Written test & physical test Roll number Slips download - Taleem Aam Karo

Pop up ads

Friday, July 2, 2021

Fia Jobs 2021 Written test & physical test Roll number Slips download

Fia Jobs 2021 Written test & physical test Roll Number Slips Download


Physical Test Standard


Written Test Standard


NOTE:

Fia New Jobs 2021 Written test & Physical test Slips will be upload on FIA Official Webiste within 20 to 25 days. And 90% Chance of FIA Jobs First is Written test and second is 10% Physical So kindly wait for Next FIA process.....


DOWNLOAD Roll Number Slips Coming Soon👇:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels